zaterdag 11 mei 2013

Outfit of the day: Blooming blossoms

And once again, the summerfeelings are gone. With a sober 14 degrees, we're back to basics. Actually, I don't regret it so much. Last week I partied for the very last crazy time. In 2 weeks the creepy period in Dutch called 'BLOK' will start. (The period to prepare for end-exams.) So these days I'm almost living in the university-library. So from now on till the 27th of june, I will have no life besides studying  my ass off. To soothe those dark thoughts, me and 2 friends booked our holiday! From 9 till 18 july I will go to Hongary, Siofok, for a nice party and relaxing time. We're also gonna visit 'Balaton Sound' festival. 
So there will come an highlight in this grey time, eventually. 
For the outfit pictures; they were taken last weekend when the weather was still purrrrrfect. I'm getting happy again watching this. Blooming blossoms, flying butterflies and singing birds: the ingredients you need for a perfect spring cocktail...

wearing: pants (F21) - top, necklace & shoes (primark) - blazer & belt (h&m) - earrings (six) - sunglasses (ray ban) 






 

                                              
                                            
                         


xoxo

18 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha, that first jumping picture is adorable <3 Love your pants!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De visgraatvlecht! Die blijft heel erg mooi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great look, I love your pants so badly!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic@gmail.it
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super leuke broek!
    Bedankt voor de reactie op mijn blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your necklace :)

    http://caughtinvogue.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love this outfit! I am totally into printed pants right now :)

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. We have the same name :) love the pants and slipper plus your braided blonde hair ~(‾▿‾~) ‎(~‾▿‾)~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Prachtig foto's! Leuke broek!

    X
    www.fashion-attacks.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love your pants
    I'm following you now
    Hope you can follow back!

    Lots of love,

    April
    www.freakdelafashion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thanks voor je reactie! En ik vind je outfit ontzettend leuk. Vooral je ketting vind ik heel gaaf. Wist helemaal niet dat ze die bij de Primark hadden.

    x

    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful fishtail. I should do that to my own hair soon. Thanks for your comment! http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. oh luv the pants! en mooie visgraatvlecht! succes met de blok!
    xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Gorgeous! love floral!

    Hey visit my blog --> Blogging for Shoes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen