Yezzzz, except eating (I'm playing the dutch 'Komen eten' with some friendz), I've been very busy with some nail art lately. A couple of years ago I was NEVER wearing nail polish. But now?! Can't believe it: I'm a serious addict these days. When I go outside without, I'm feeling naked! As you knew from my previous post I mostly love the brand Catrice.
Now I will show you my creations of the last week.
HOW TO OMBÉ?!
1. Apply a base coat in the color you want.
2. Choose a color for the ombré-effect & take a little sponge.
3. Apply the other color on the sponge (not to thick; then you get bubbles).
4. Make a rolling motion on your nail with the sponge.
5. You can remove the leftovers & eventual you can retouch with the first color for
a smoother transition.
6. If you want to; you can apply some glitters on the transition for a special effect.
I bought this one @ Primark; it's very easypeasy to apply.
1. Apply the base coat.
2. Apply the crackle and poof: the crackle look appears, apply the top coat to keep it longer.
Which one do you prefer?!