donderdag 4 oktober 2012

Outfit of the day: It starts with rain and it ends with fluo

Hi!

Oh boy; what a terrible weather. Seriously, it works on my mood! On these belgian rainy days; it's hard to choose an outfit, because it's just to hide yourself behind an umbrella; and not to show it. Nevertheless, I chose a colorful one. Which i'm about to show you in a minute. I was also in a nail polish mood so I wanted 1 nail with glitters; which is seriously failed. I wanna make a bad review for something I bought a while ago: It's called Essence pigments. It consists of a jar of glitter and a transparent nail polish. Normally you have to put on the polish and sprinkle the glitter all over; it promises a good result... My ass; first my desk was completely covered with that stuff and secondly, the result was terrible: it remained sticky and didn't give a smooth surface at all. Did someone of you use it 2, or any other experiences?

What I wear: Black skinny (pieces) - pink blouse / jeans jacket / necklace / earrings (h&m) - bag (vintage) - loafers (new look) - nail polish (essentiel & primark)













why don't you work :(


 xoxo


10 opmerkingen:

  1. oooooh pretty, je bent net een levensechte barbie! in mijn wereld is dat een enorm compliment! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. haha, bedankt dan :D Maar ik vind u grungy stijl ook echt vet maar tzou me idd minder afgaan dan zo'n roze blouse, haha.

      Verwijderen
  2. Glitterstof geeft altijd problemen :D Trust me :D !
    Loving the essentiel-polish though !!!

    Bedankt voor je comment! Ik volg je vanaf nu :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like your blog.
    Waiting for your new post. :)

    http://momentofluxury.blogspot.it/2012/09/20122013-1.html

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. great necklace! thanks for taking time to visit me! keep in touch! :)

    http://fromprovince.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love your style and love your blog! Please check out mine when you get a chance as I love to connect. I'm currently writing about my Europe trip and a couple of fab Hollywood red carpet events.

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen