donderdag 9 augustus 2012

Outfit of the day: Indiana Jones

It's time for an outfit of the day: Indiana Jones. (makes me think about it)
The last time I wore this was when I went to the Belgian sea. The blouse is a bit breezy and puffy: perfect with a bit wind through your hair. I had this look also @ the festivals: so it's a bit multifunctional. :) 

The key ring @ my shorts is a souvenir from my niece from Italy. She bought it in the Fornarina store and since I haven't yet a car, I use it to brighten clothes. 
The shoes are from Essentiel: I bought them in sales and I had a lot of compliments about them. They were also available in yellow but I'm glad I took this colour: they're my favourites now!

BLOUSE: FOREVER 21    SHORTS: H&M    KEY RING: FORNARINA   SANDALS: ESSENTIEL


xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten