zaterdag 5 januari 2013

CURRENT LOVES: sale


SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES. yaaaay.
I love sales, the time that you can buy and buy twice as much. 
If it's 50% off of course. In summer sales, I always go one of the first days; when there is an enormous choice, although these big shops (h&m,zara), sometimes cheat, hanging a lot of 'waste' between the sales. 
During winter sales, I'm shopping from behind the screen. (I can't allow myself one day off from learning.) Sometimes, I take a quick peek after an exam in some stores, I guess that's also gonna happen this year: since my last exam is on 1 february. But until then, I'm making a list of my favourites, and the pieces I think about the most, I wil order one of these.
I present you: my current loves 

1 blouse 2 pants 3 necklace 4 dress










Do you have picked or ordered your favourite items yet?



17 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely stuff (: im a little broke, so no sale shopping for me =(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Some great pieces! I love the boots and Urban Outfitter dress. I'm your newest follower on both GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful bloglovin posts! Hope you'll do the same.
    Happy New Year!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Zitten enkele leukde dingen tussen, vooral die ear cuff is geweldig!
    Ik stop de 30e, dus ik hoop men moeder te kunnen overtuigen om een tripje naar Maasmechelen Village te doen :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the pants of zara! If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. love the emerald green colors - can't wait to sport some this season!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Zitten leuke dingen tussen! Solden shoppen op computer vindk ook gewoon veel aangenamer! Geen chaos, ole! Maar voor sommige stukken moet je toch eens achter je bureau uit omdat ze niet alles op internet laten staan :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I LOVE post-holiday sales, and I'm loving everything you picked out above!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. de zara broek!! die vind ik echt al lang supermooi, vooral het kleur eigenlijk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. haha ik heb die blouse van de Zara! echt mooi , fleurt je gezicht helemaal op!
    en mijn mama heeft die broek, we zijn alletwee een beetje kleurengek :)
    xo Charlotte

    aliceroxy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen